b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Aspect

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Eduard C Hanganu" <eddhanganu AT hotmail.com>
  • To: peterkirk AT qaya.org
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Aspect
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 08:07:43 -0500

Dear Peter:

As I mentioned to Ethan, the 'Aspect' thread gave me the opportunity to inquire on a topic that has been of interest to me for a few years, that is, the morphology of the verb NITZDAK, its aspect, in the context of Daniel 8:9-14. I did not have in mind specifically the discussion about aspect, but I don't think I deviated from the general topic of the thread.

Please refer to my message to Noam Ethan. I would appreciate if you let me know your personal opinion about the aspect or rather Aktionsart of the verb I mentioned.

Regards,

Eduard