b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Gen 1:2 (2)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Peter Kirk <peterkirk AT qaya.org>
  • To: Ephraim49 AT aol.com
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Gen 1:2 (2)
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 05:59:42 -0700

On 06/06/2004 12:46, Ephraim49 AT aol.com wrote:

Hi all.
<<>How conceited! That God would reviel to Moses what only WE <<(or YOU) can understand
<<HH: I cannot think of a place where Jesus changed <<the order of the seven days. This looks like a <<misunderstanding.
It's so sad that those that THINK they have eyes, but can not see, and also BELIEVE that they are so scholarly, yet have little or no understanding
of the scriptures. ...

Well, if we are in this situation, we are it seems in good company, with every scholar, sage and saint (and every sinner and fool) of every age until the end of the 20th century AD. If they failed to understand, and maybe we who have studied their works have been blinded to the truth, then perhaps you might condescend to give us a clue about where in the New Testament, or in other writings which you might hold to record Jesus' words, this order of creation was clarified.

--
Peter Kirk
peter AT qaya.org (personal)