b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Exodus Date (Josephus vs. Manetho)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Noam Eitan <bhebrew AT yahoo.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Exodus Date (Josephus vs. Manetho)
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 05:41:26 -0700 (PDT)

"Walter R. Mattfeld" <mattfeld12 AT charter.net> wrote: <snip>

The right group to discuss this was Marianne Luban's 33 member strong yahoo
group 'ExodusChronicles', where the two of you contributed all the posts.
Now, that it is closing shop, I hope you won’t transfer its operations to
this list. - Noam Eitan, Brooklyn, NY