b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] RE: End of the Age

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "al cantley" <alcantley AT cebridge.net>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] RE: End of the Age
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 10:07:10 -0400

Lisbeth S. Fried <lizfried AT umich.edu> wrote:
...Ezekiel was certainly looking forward to a time
of the return, as was Isaiah. ...

In Ezekiel 1 we are given the "age" of fulfillment of many of these
"mysteries" mentioned throughout Scripture. Verse 10 describes the 4 faces
of the XY - living creatures:
Ezekiel 1:10 10 As for the likeness of their faces, they four had
the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four
had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an
eagle.
The first face is a man and the "age" we are entering is Aquarius, the man;
the second face mentioned is the lion, or Leo, directly across the great
Zodiac elliptic from Aquarius. The next face is the Ox, Taurus the bull,
ninety degrees to the right of Aquarius on the elliptic; directly across the
elliptic is the eagle or serpent Scorpio (ninety degrees left of Aquarius).
Do you think it is a coincidence that we are NOW or soon will be entering
this alignment and that it only happens every 25,000+ years? A giant cross
drawn in the heavens will point to each of these constellations. Also, the
same 4 faces are used in Revelation 4.

Blessings,
Al Cantley

  • [b-hebrew] RE: End of the Age, al cantley, 05/26/2004