b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Jericho/Eden(8)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "George F. Somsel" <gfsomsel AT juno.com>
  • To: Ephraim49 AT aol.com
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Jericho/Eden(8)
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 19:00:58 -0400

I would be tempted to give you the reply of Zedekaiah ben Chenaanah in 1
Ki 22.24, but he was one of the lying prophets. Nevertheless, isn't that
just a bit of chutzpah to think that you alone have the spirit? I think
what you are referring to is simply your own inclination. I suggest you
examine the facts.

gfsomsel
________