b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Jericho/Eden(8)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Ephraim49 AT aol.com
  • To: dwashbur AT nyx.net, b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Jericho/Eden(8)
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 18:19:32 EDT

Hi. Herman's (ephraim49 AT aol.com) reply was:

<<And your direct link ti God is....?

The Holy Ghost (Acts 19:1-6)

<<Where does scripture assign the NK 260 years? DId you find a mistake in the
<<243 that I calculated?

No. With the turmoil that the NK had, it's confusing to solely rely on
the math of the reigns of kings. "So called" bible scholars should be
able to identify the scripture. One of the major prophets were
told by God how long Northern Israel would last. I have a
future agenda, so I'm not giving any more info on it.

<<Ai (Josh 8:19), Hazor (11:11), Jerusalem (Judges 1:8). The rest
<<were "destroyed", but fire is not mentioned specifially.

What has archeology determined the date to be?

<<For the third (and last) time - where do you get these numbers
<<from?

>From the biblical date of 722 BC. Just about everything from the fall
of Adam to the fall of the NK can be calculated, either by the births
of sons at a particular age of their fathers, or by time intervals of
events. I gave the chronology from 722 BC. Except for the
260 years, did you find any error with it?

<<What this refers to is the Tower of Babel.

Exactly. The continents were divided at the time
of the Babel Tower. Didn't you know that?

Regards,
Herm