b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Re: +AFs-b-hebrew+AF0- Hebrew Translation and fonts need +ACI-Uniscribe+ACI-1.405.2416.1 or later

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Dora Smith" <villandra AT austin.rr.com>
  • To: "Dora Smith" <villandra AT austin.rr.com>, "b-hebrew list" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Re: +AFs-b-hebrew+AF0- Hebrew Translation and fonts need +ACI-Uniscribe+ACI-1.405.2416.1 or later
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 23:06:28 -0500

I appear to have found an updated version of usp10.dll at
http://www.khmercivil.com/unicode/soft/usp10.dll.

The article that led me to it said I didn't have to replace my system
version of usp10.dll; only put copies of the new one in my IE, OE and WORD
folders in the programs folder. I also put copies of it in all subfiles
taht contain DLL's.

When I clicked on Regional settings in control panel, Hebrew is suddenly
available as an option. Previously it was not.

If I select it, will ENGLISH no longer display? So that I only want to
select it to work in Hebrew?

I have not tested it in either IE or OE yet to see how well it works.

Yours,
Dora

Yours,
Dora Smith