b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Need help identifying a Hebrew post.

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Dora Smith" <villandra AT austin.rr.com>
  • To: "Lisbeth S. Fried" <lizfried AT umich.edu>, "B-Hebrew@Lists. Ibiblio. Org" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Need help identifying a Hebrew post.
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 20:19:28 -0500

Well, one of you replied on the list and the other replied privately.

Thanks everyone. I actually ordered it at Barnes and Noble yesterday -
little risk since they are out of stock on it. It won't even be shipped
for a couple of weeks.

Too bad noone in Austin might be selling a used copy? I'd pay $20 for it!

Yours,
Dora Smith
Austin, Texas
villandra AT austin.rr.com