b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Reminder

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Kirk Lowery <klowery AT whi.wts.edu>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Reminder
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 19:07:07 -0500

Friends,

One of rules of our list (http://www.ibiblio.org/bhebrew) is that:

"Each of your posts should be signed by name, so members know from whom they are hearing and to whom they might respond."

The idea behind this is that folk should take public responsibility for their words (and rhetoric).

The simplest way to do this is to include your first and last name in your email "signature", similar to what I have below (we don't ask for all the professional identification, of course!) This way, you don't have to think about it.

Thanks for your attention to this!

Blessings,

Kirk
B-Hebrew co-chair
--
Kirk E. Lowery, Ph.D.
Director, Westminster Hebrew Institute

  • [b-hebrew] Reminder, Kirk Lowery, 03/28/2004