b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] The Hebrew of the Jehoash Inscription

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Karl Randolph" <kwrandolph AT email.com>
  • To: "Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] The Hebrew of the Jehoash Inscription
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 23:53:00 -0500

To All:

Does anyone know of a URL to a picture of
the stone? Preferably one that’s sharp
enough to read?

It’s been some months since I last looked
at it, but there was a section on the third
or fourth line down that seemed more
atypical of Biblical Hebrew than this
question on BDQ: now I don’t remember what
it was.

Karl W. Randolph.