b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Greek text of Nicene Creed?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Rasmus Underbjerg Pinnerup <pinnerup AT privat.dk>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Greek text of Nicene Creed?
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 21:41:17 +0100

Dear Steve

At 21:09 22-02-2004, you wrote:
I would appreciate it if someone would post to the list one or more links to
the traditional Greek text of the Nicene Creed as revised by the Council of
Constantinople in the late 4th century. I've been searching the web for
this, but the one's I've found don't display correctly, even though I have
lots of Greek fonts installed (including some Unicode ones). [...]

A quick search turns up a number of hits that work fine here - if they do not work on your system, perhaps you do not have full unicode support.

http://www.creeds.net/ancient/niceneg.htm (as Greek text encoding)
http://www.iktinos.org/creeds/ancient/niceneg.htm (as images)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicene_Creed (Unicode)

Sincerely,
Rasmus Underbjerg Pinnerup

--
"Well, Frasier, you're so corpulent that when you sit
around the magnificently appointed Tuscan villa, you