b-hebrew - signing names, was Re: [b-hebrew] Hosanna in the Highest

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Stephen Goranson <goranson AT duke.edu>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: signing names, was Re: [b-hebrew] Hosanna in the Highest
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 07:55:31 -0500

Is this George Somel, or Somsel, the decoded version of the signature? In any
case, please, if I may request, please sign posts in an easily-understandable
way. In other words, since we have many puzzles to write and read about, can
we have fewer needlessly cryptic (or absent) signatures?

Thanks for your consideration.

best,
Stephen Goranson
goranson AT duke.edu