b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Shalom to y'all

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yigal Levin <Yigal-Levin AT utc.edu>
  • To: biblical-studies AT yahoogroups.com, b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Shalom to y'all
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 12:05:04 -0400

As I prepare to turn off my computer and begin my journey back to Israel,
I am going to unsubscribe from this list until I get "set-up" over there. I
have enjoyed and learned from the discussions, hope to "see" y'all soon.

Should anyone wish to contact me, this email account should remain active
for some time, though I will not be checking it very often. My new academic
address will be:

Dr. Yigal Levin
The Department of Jewish History and
The Martin (Szusz) Dept. of Land of Israel Studies
and Archaeology
Bar-Ilan University
Ramat-Gan 52900
ISRAEL

  • [b-hebrew] Shalom to y'all, Yigal Levin, 07/25/2003