b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] hebrew fonts

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Peter Kirk <peter.r.kirk AT ntlworld.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: Peter Constable <peter_constable AT SIL.ORG>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] hebrew fonts
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 06:35:33 -0700

On 19/07/2003 06:03, Jim West wrote:

The SBL has a working group which is hashing out all this unicode vs.
whatevercode stuff. You guys should check into it. Your contributions
might be better put to effect there than here, where we can do nothing about
it.

I speak only for myself but technical computer geekdom isn't really the
reason I signed on to this BIBLICAL hebrew list.

best to all,

Jim

Jim West
Quartz Hill School of Theology