b-hebrew - RE: [b-hebrew] zerayim, zerah - to Abraham and his seed

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Peter Kirk" <peter.r.kirk AT ntlworld.com>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [b-hebrew] zerayim, zerah - to Abraham and his seed
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 14:24:54 +0100

Thank you, Schmuel. One thing the other thread lacked, and which I realised
but had no easy way to remedy, was proper interaction with the Jewish
literature on this subject. You have given me a useful pointer in that
direction, which I have just contributed to the other discussion - though
after the thread has died so it probably won't be reopened.

Peter Kirk
peter.r.kirk AT ntlworld.com
http://web.onetel.net.uk/~peterkirk/