b-hebrew - RE: [b-hebrew] Homonyms

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Peter Kirk" <peter.r.kirk AT ntlworld.com>
  • To: "'Biblical Hebrew'" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [b-hebrew] Homonyms
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 18:47:14 +0100

The CD-ROM edition of KB, otherwise known as HALOT (The Hebrew & Aramaic
Lexicon of the Old Testament), is available for $159.95 (the whole lot, not
per volume) from Logos, http://www.logos.com/products/product.asp?item=1676.
Not too bad for students, though not exactly comparable to Holladay or BDB,
$24.50 and $24.47 respectively from amazon.com.

Peter Kirk
peter.r.kirk AT ntlworld.com
http://web.onetel.net.uk/~peterkirk/