b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Help finding interlinears Celtic/Greek/English/Hebrew et al

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Cyber Vision <sundance AT houston.rr.com>
  • To: <b-greek AT lists.ibiblio.org>, <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Jonathan Robie <jonathan.robie AT datadirect-technologies.com>
  • Cc: "Carl W. Conrad" <cwconrad AT artsci.wustl.edu>, Harold Helm <sundance AT houston.rr.com>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Help finding interlinears Celtic/Greek/English/Hebrew et al
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 17:55:17 -0500

Thanks to all re interlinears - I'd appreciate knowing of sources, for
any interlinears with Cherokee, Coptic, German, Celtic, Arabic, Hebrew
Eblaite, Aramaic, Irish, Pictish, Welsh, Spanish / AND Greek or English...
and any lexicons for the above... and CD's or similar aids - or online
groups which may cover such questions -

I know of Good News for Modern Man/Die Gute Nachricht (German/English New
Testament) by American Bible Society .. and would appreciate any ISBN's &
sources, URLs or tips re "latest" scholarship single language versions etc
of any of the above mentioned languages ALSO, or even portions, of ANY
related literatures (Nag Hammadi Library, non-canonical items, Qumran) etc
of ANE including Ugaritic and Akkadian... but this gets off topic -please
reply to me off list at Harold Helm <sundance AT houston.rr.com>
sundance @houston .rr. com TX USA phone 713-529-2333

> Wed, 21 May 2003 12:03:27 -0400
> From: Jonathan Robie <jonathan.robie AT datadirect-technologies.com>
> Subject: Re: [B-Greek] Help finding an Interlinear

  • [b-hebrew] Help finding interlinears Celtic/Greek/English/Hebrew et al, Cyber Vision, 05/22/2003