b-hebrew - B-HEBREW SUBSCRIPTION TEST

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Kirk Lowery <klowery AT wts.edu>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>, b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: B-HEBREW SUBSCRIPTION TEST
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 15:27:59 -0500

This is a test of the new b-hebrew list. It's purpose is to check the membership list to make sure no one gets left behind!

This message has been sent to *both* <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu> and <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>. Each and every b-hebrew member should receive *two* identical copies of this message. If you receive two copies -- one from each list server -- then all is well and you need take no action.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE!

If you do not receive both messages within a reasonable period of time -- say, 24 hours -- then there is likely a problem with your new membership account. In this case, contact me at the address below and we will resolve the situation.

Blessings,

Kirk Lowery <klowery AT wts.edu>
b-hebrew co-chair

  • B-HEBREW SUBSCRIPTION TEST, Kirk Lowery, 01/17/2003