b-hebrew - New member from Athens, Greece

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "spyropoulos constansinos" <spyrcon AT otenet.gr>
  • To: "Biblical Greek" <b-greek AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>, "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>, <list AT oaksoft.com>, "Helen Brown" <Helen AT oaksoft.com>
  • Cc: "spyropoulos constansinos" <spyrcon AT otenet.gr>
  • Subject: New member from Athens, Greece
  • Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 06:55:55 -0700

Dear lists

I am a new member of your lists. I am a Greek native speaker, I live in
Athens, Greece and I would like to share with you any Biblical question. We
live and always learn. My being fluent in both of the original languages of
the Bible enables me to have some experience in them compared to non Greek
and non Hebrew speaking people.

I would welcome any question from all of you but I would like to inform you
that my English is not so good as it might appears in spite of continuous
use of it (mainly in written speech).

By the way, does anyone of you know if it is available for WINDOWS 2000 or
the XP the following Bible softwares.

1. The Delitzch's Hebrew New Testament.

2. The Modern Hebrew New Testament

3. The Apostolic (Church Fathers

I know that the above mentioned softwares are available by the GrammCord
Institute (Software Company) only for Mac. Not long ago the emailed me that
they had the intention to offer it for Windows. Any relevant information
will be highly appreciated.

I forgot to say that I am a BibleWorks 5 user (plus HALOT and BDAG3) as
well as the printed edition of the excellent Lexicons (Hebrew to Hebrew
dictionaries) and Concordances of AVRAAM EVEN SHOSHAN apart from a great
number of local (Greek) Bible tools mainly in printed form (books).

I am not a member of the following Greek software company. Just keep it in
mind for probable future reference.

www.magenta.gr

info AT magenta.gr

It has English pages. I hope you will find it interesting

In HIM

Con from Athens, Greece

Spyrcon AT otenet.gr

  • New member from Athens, Greece, spyropoulos constansinos, 10/12/2002