b-hebrew - wayyiqtol and such

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Dave Washburn" <dwashbur AT nyx.net>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: wayyiqtol and such
  • Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 14:11:52 -0600

Peter,
I have no intention of getting into ad hominems with you. Isn't it
fascinating that whenever one tries to admonish another for ad
hominem arguments, one winds up doing the very same thing? I'll
gladly leave it at that.

As for my approach to the wayyiqtol, I have given extensive details
and explanations here and elsewhere as to why I find other
approaches lacking and why I think mine provides a better
explanation of the data with fewer problems. Perhaps you could do
me the same courtesy.

Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur

  • wayyiqtol and such, Dave Washburn, 08/17/2002