b-hebrew - Re: Fwd: Re: Attack on school

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Monty L. Donohew" <monty.donohew AT gte.net>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Attack on school
  • Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 16:39:14 -0400

Fifteen percent is a customary gratuity in this part of the world. By the
way, I find that gratuitous posts before long become cluttered with
handbills and advertisements.

Proof positive, Ian, that a gratuitous post even regarding gratuitous
posts, invoke further gratuitous posts. And I thought all posts to this list
were by nature gratuitous. Hmmm