b-hebrew - Biblical Language study software

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Penner" <pennerkm AT mcmaster.ca>
  • To: "'Biblical Languages'" <biblical-languages AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>, "'Biblical Greek'" <b-greek AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>, "'Biblical Hebrew'" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Biblical Language study software
  • Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 10:01:43 -0400

Apologies for the cross-posting.

A librarian friend asked me what software to add to a dedicated Biblical
languages study station in a seminary library. I used to be on top of
this kind of thing 7 or 8 years ago, but I'm not up on recent
developments. Could I canvass the list members for recommendations
(off-list is fine)?

Ken Penner, M.C.S. (Biblical Languages, Greek Focus), M.A. (Hebrew
Poetry)
Ph.D. Student, McMaster University
pennerkm AT mcmaster.ca
Vocabulary Memorisation Software:
http://socserv.socsci.mcmaster.ca/westerholm/flash or
http://sensoft.nav.to

  • Biblical Language study software, Penner, 08/06/2002