b-hebrew - Re: Thought you would be interested to know

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Christian M. M. Brady" <cbrady AT tulane.edu>
  • To: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Thought you would be interested to know
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 11:33:26 -0500

On 6/16/02 10:47 AM, "Peter Kirk" <Peter_Kirk AT sil.org> wrote:

> Maybe true, maybe not. See http://www.snopes2.com/rumors/bible.htm, also
> http://www.geocities.com/gregoryjrummo/godspeaks.htm (for the reports of
> what was found, I am not endorsing the theology here).
>
> Peter Kirk

Off topic, but I find it interesting that Snopes cites the WTC page of the
Bible story without commenting on whether or not they had falsified its
claims. (For those who don't know Snopes, it is a myth debunking site.
Normally, if they can they will. ;-)

Cb
cbrady @ tulane.edu
--
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them, well...
I have others." - Groucho Marx