b-hebrew - Re: Hebrew Texts for the Palm OS

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Christian M. M. Brady" <cbrady AT tulane.edu>
  • To: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Hebrew Texts for the Palm OS
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 09:34:49 -0500

On 5/30/02 3:02 PM, "Daniel Walin" <danserve4x AT yahoo.com> wrote:

> Recently I was able to find some Greek NT texts for my
> Palm and this piqued my interest in locating some
> texts for the Hebrew OT as well. Does anyone know of
> any Hebrew texts of the OT, preferrably free and in a
> Hebrew font, that are available for use with the Palm
> OS?

You will, as far as I can tell, have to pay for something. The texts can be
found for free <http://www.mechon-mamre.org/>, but require you to have a
Hebrew component installed which is not free (either
<http://www.penreader.com/PalmOS/PiLoc/Hebrew_PiLoc.html> or
<http://www.penticon.com/>)

I like <http://www.olivetree.com/> but you have to pay for the GNT and HB.

For other sources see
<http://zalman.org/pilot/>
<http://www.palmshiur.com/>

Or just search at Google for Torah Palm Hebrew (and other combos).

Cb
--
³If anyone makes himself his own master in the spiritual life, he makes
himself scholar to a fool.²

  • Hebrew Texts for the Palm OS, Daniel Walin, 05/30/2002
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Hebrew Texts for the Palm OS, Christian M. M. Brady, 05/31/2002