b-hebrew - New Self-Study Group using Weingreen

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Berel Beyer" <berelbeyer AT yahoo.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: New Self-Study Group using Weingreen
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 13:25:49 -0400

Hi Folks,

I realize this is a list for academic professionals, but I though some of
you might be interested in a new self-study group using J. Weingreen's
Practical Grammar for Classical Hebrew. Perhaps some of you have students
who might be interested (although it would also be appropriate for people
who have some background in Hebrew but who need a review of grammar).
Please see the group's homepage for more information:

http://www.geocities.com/berelbeyer/index.html

The group is free and open to all. Thanks for indulging my posting!

Berel Beyer

  • New Self-Study Group using Weingreen, Berel Beyer, 05/24/2002