b-hebrew - RE: The Natural Approach toTeaching BH, Randy

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Peter Kirk" <Peter_Kirk AT sil.org>
  • To: "'Biblical Hebrew'" <b-hebrew AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: The Natural Approach toTeaching BH, Randy
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 10:08:15 +0100

Great dream, Bryan! But how do you keep cats out? After all, there are
none in BH! ;-)

I see your point better now. Randy is trying the best he can in actual
practice at the moment. It's not perfect, and I guess he would like to
evolve a bit more towards what you are dreaming. But in my opinion it's
a whole lot better than not trying.

Peter Kirk