b-hebrew - RE: bereshit (translations) Was: Paul

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Ken Smith" <kens AT 180solutions.com>
  • To: "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: bereshit (translations) Was: Paul
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 16:48:21 -0800

> Anyone carrying to comment, please, just to let me know, did
> you find "the entire referenced post [ie my post which Paul
> is referring to] inflammatory"?

Actually, guys, this whole argument is getting a bit old. I suspect
that nobody on the list, apart from the two of you, cares about who was
the more inflammatory. My personal opinion is that both your positions
have degenerated into ad-hominem arguments. Any chance of taking this
off-list?

Not the moderator, just looking for a fresh topic,

Ken Smith