b-hebrew - RE: Various Hebrew Bible Versions and Manuscripts?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Peter Kirk" <Peter_Kirk AT sil.org>
  • To: "Philip Engmann" <philipengmann AT yahoo.com>, "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Various Hebrew Bible Versions and Manuscripts?
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 20:12:31 -0000

Philip and others,

You might also be interested in the following from the Oxford Text Archive,
http://ota.ahds.ac.uk/ and search for "Old Testament" in the author field:

Text 1119 Show full details

The Masoretic text of the Old Testament aligned with the Greek text of the
Septuagint [Electronic resource]
Format : Plain text
Source : Source of data: Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia quae antea
cooperantibus A. Alt, O. Eissfeldt, P. Kahle ediderat R. Kittel / editio
funditus renovata, adjuvantibus H. Bardtke ... [et al.] cooperantibus H.P.
Ruger et J. Ziegler ; ediderunt K. Elliger et W. Rudolph ; textum
Masoreticum curavit H.P. Ruger, Masoram elaboravit G.E. Weil. - Stuttgart :
Deutsche Bibelstiftung, 1977. - Prolegomena in German, English, French,
Spanish and Latin. - Added title and text in Hebrew: Torah, Neviim
u-Khetuvim. - ISBN 3-43805218-0. ; and: Septuaguinta : id est, Vetus
Testamentum Graecae iuxta LXX interpretes / edidit Alfred Rahlfs. -
Stuttgart : Wurttembergische Bibelanstalt, 1935. - 2 v. - Text in Greek,
pref. and introd. in German, English and Latin. - Contents: Vol. 1. Leges et
historiae - v. 2. Libri poetici et prophetici.
Size : 44 files : ca. 16.6 megabytes
Languages : Greek, Ancient
Hebrew
header is included in its entirety with any copy distributed
Transcriber : Computer Assisted Tools for Septuagint Studies (Project)

Peter Kirk