b-hebrew - Various Hebrew Bible Versions and Manuscripts?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Philip Engmann <philipengmann AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Various Hebrew Bible Versions and Manuscripts?
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 01:15:38 -0800 (PST)

Thanks one and all for your help.

I have the following Hebrew Bible Versions:

In this section, six Old Testament Hebrew Versions are
compared:

1. Mybvtk myxybn hdvt Copyright by Koren Publishers
Jerusalem Ltd. Jerusalem 1969. Printed in Israel
(Genesis 47:31)

2. New International Version Triglot Old
Testament (NIVTOT) Hebrew Text of Van der Hooght
(1705) as edited by Hahn (1831). MT
3. Ellinger, Karl and Rudolph, Wilhem eds.
Biblia Hebraica Stutttgarrensia. Stuttgart: Deutsche
Bibelstiftung, 1977.

4. THE BIBLIA HEBRAICA STUTTGARTENSIA quae antea
cooperantibus Alt, O. EiBfeldt, P. Kahle ediderat
R. Kittel From DEUTSCHE BIBELGESELLSCHAFT
5. HEBREW OLD TESTAMENT by Norman Henry Snaith,
published by: The British and Foreign Bible Society

6. Kohlenberger, John R III Interlinear
Hebrew-English Old Testament

Can anyone point me to any others, particularly
online?

or a discussion on the various Hebrew Bible Versions
and Manuscripts/Codices?

Thank you.