b-hebrew - Re: qatal vs. katab

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Maurice A. O'Sullivan" <mauros AT iol.ie>
  • To: Christian Hoffmann <christian.hoffmann AT wsl.ch>
  • Cc: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: qatal vs. katab
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 16:02:57 +0000

Apart from the "heavyweight" reference grammars such as Gesenius, or the 2-volume :
Jouon, Paul, and Takamitsu Muraoka. A Grammar of Biblical Hebrew. Vol. 14/I. Orthography and Phonetics: Morphology.
Vol. 14/II. Syntax: Paradigms and Indices. .
Subsidia Biblica. Rome: Pontifical Biblical Institute 1991.

I would suggest:

A Biblical Hebrew Reference Grammar
Christo H.J. van der Merwe
Jackie A. Naudé