b-hebrew - Inappropriate Messages

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "George Athas" <gathas AT ausisp.com>
  • To: "B-HEBREW" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Inappropriate Messages
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 01:19:50 +1100

Dear Members,

This warning would have gone out earlier if it had not been for some ISP
difficulties.

B-Hebrew is a forum for discussing Biblical Hebrew issues. It is not a medium
for
exchanging opinions on other topics. I remind members, therefore, to resist
sending
messages to the forum that are not related to Biblical Hebrew.

A further reminder also that attachments should not be sent to the list,
either.

In accordance with these guidelines, I am calling an end to the thread titled
"[yahwist]
Breaking Ben Laden's Allah/Curses". There will be no further discussion on
this thread.

Thank you for your understanding and compliance.

Best regards,

Dr GEORGE ATHAS
(B-Hebrew Chairman, on behalf of the B-Hebrew Staff)

  • Inappropriate Messages, George Athas, 11/01/2001