b-hebrew - Re: Hebrew narrative

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Martin Badenhorst OP" <badenhorst AT op.org>
  • To: "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Hebrew narrative
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 14:10:43 +0200

Hullo Andre,

A book with great examples is:

Walsh, Jerome T. "Biblical Hebrew Narrative", Michael Glazer, The Liturgical
Press, Collegeville Minnesota, 2001, ISBN 0-8146-5897-0

It is available in South Africa (ek kon nie help maar sien nie) at the St.
Paul Multimedia Centre in Johannesburg - though I don't know whether you
might be at one of the UNISA sattelites. Walsh is, in fact in Botswana. So
it keeps the whole lot in our part of the world!

Regards,

Martin

======================
Martin Badenhorst OP