b-hebrew - Re: Study aides

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Jay Adkins" <Jadkins26438 AT cs.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Study aides
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 07:47:56 -0400

> Shalom,
> I am Seminary student studying both biblical Greek and biblical
> Hebrew.
> I am in the process of trying to decide whether to invest in either
> Gramcord or Bible Works. My primary choice is to acquire the program with
> the strongest Hebrew aides. Can anyone offer me some advise? Jerry Mason,
> Orange Park, Fla.

Jerry,

As a beginning Hebrew student I can not directly reply to your question,
however, I have found the tools and search engine in Gramcord for Greek to
be excellent. I have little experience with Bible Works from which to
compare, but on the B-Greek list it has gotten good reviews. These are
the two programs most often mentioned in a favorable light on that list.

Sola Gratia,
Jay Adkins
Always Under Grace!

  • Study aides, Jerry L. Mason, 05/19/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Study aides, Jay Adkins, 05/23/2001