b-hebrew - Chronicles article

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Walter Mattfeld" <mattfeld AT mail.pjsnet.com>
  • To: "b-hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Chronicles article
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 17:59:06 +0200

My apologies, I have been notified the Chronicles article was not
accessible. I have remedied the situation and tested to confirm it is
accesible to viewers. I am using Explorer 5 as my browser, however I have
discovered that old versions of Netscape 4.5 sometimes hangup on accessing
my articles, trying instead to access my Hitmaker page counters. Just hit
"stop" on your browser bar, and the article should appear, or contact me
offlist for an e-mail copy of the article you desire.

All the best, Walter

Walter Reinhold Warttig Mattfeld
Walldorf by Heidelberg
Baden-Wurttemburg, Germany