b-hebrew - Re: Allen P. Ross- Intro to B-Hebrew

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: BobAsher1 AT aol.com
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu (Biblical Hebrew)
  • Subject: Re: Allen P. Ross- Intro to B-Hebrew
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 17:15:53 EST

Hello
I have seen Allen Ross's Hebrew book at the EvangelicalTheological Society
Annual Meeting in Nov. 2000. I have also used his notes from which the book
was formed for years in teaching Biblical Hebrew. In my estimation this is
the most outstanding book on the market and it will be a classic for decades.

Bob Asher
Professor of Old Testament and Semitics
Southwest Institute of Biblical and Theological Studies