b-hebrew - Allen P. Ross- Intro to B-Hebrew

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: c stirling bartholomew <cc.constantine AT worldnet.att.net>
  • To: hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Allen P. Ross- Intro to B-Hebrew
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 13:02:28 -0800

Have any of you guys who get pre-release copies of books seen this title?
What do you think of it? I have heard testimony from former students of
Allen P. Ross that he is a world class Hebrew professor. Particularly that
his pedagogy was well tailored to the abilities of the first year student.

Would be glad to hear from anyone who has actually seen this book. I will
probably ask my library to purchase it but will wait the hear some opinions
first.

TITLE: Introducing Biblical Hebrew
ISBN: 0801021472
Publisher: Baker Book House