b-hebrew - Re: Dan's epistemology (unfortunately not concerning Tell Dan Inscription)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Raymond de Hoop <rdehoop AT keyaccess.nl>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Dan's epistemology (unfortunately not concerning Tell Dan Inscription)
  • Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2001 18:44:24 +0100

On 04-03-2001 13:49 Niels Peter Lemche <npl AT teol.ku.dk> wrote:

> [...]

Thanks NP, this was a really very funny continuation of Monthy Python's
sketch. Just because of the fact that the word "Dan" is in the subject
heading, doing if it concerns Tell Dan, not looking at its arguments which
are in it or that it might have concerned a completely different subject.
That's great! I liked it!

Regards,
Raymond

  • Re: Dan's epistemology (unfortunately not concerning Tell Dan Inscription), Raymond de Hoop, 03/04/2001