b-hebrew - RE: Tel Dan

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Banyai AT t-online.de (Banyai)
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: RE: Tel Dan
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 20:01:45 +0100

Liz Fried answered my bitter cry for help:

> We we're there, in Banyai Gardens, I think,
> near the site of Tell Dan. I was told it was the
> site of a temple to Pan.
> Liz

Thank you very much Liz. I am reassured now about my identity.

Similarly should have felt relief someday this fictional poor fellow, David,
hearing he is at least a place name, not far from Tell Dan too.

There are poor fellows, who are even less.

All the best,

Bányai Michael

  • Re: Tel Dan, Banyai, 03/03/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>