b-hebrew - RE: Good books and advises to learn Biblical hebrew ?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Dan Wagner <Dan.Wagner AT datastream.net>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Good books and advises to learn Biblical hebrew ?
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 17:43:40 -0500

Be sure to have Paul Juon's grammar. I'm not very proficient in French, but
while teaching at a faculte biblique in Africa i used and enjoyed it much in
spite of my handicap. I think it's still available in France and/or
Switzerland but have lost the contact info. We also published an excellent
little syllabus but i doubt if it's available--i could try to check with the
publisher if you want.

Dan Wagner