b-hebrew - Re: Terminology

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Harold R. Holmyard III" <hholmyard AT ont.com>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Terminology
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 10:43:11 -0600

Dear Samuel,

This seems a theological question rather than one for a list that discusses
biblical Hebrew. Could you possibly frame your question in a form that
would allow us to address the issue in terms of the Hebrew language? I
would be glad to give you a theological answer, but I suppose that I might
not meet with favor for doing so.

Yours,
Harold Holmyard
Dallas, TX