b-hebrew - Re: Psalm 12:5-7: J. Safren

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Theodore Mann" <theomann AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "7. B-Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Psalm 12:5-7: J. Safren
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 8:33:1 -0500

I had no intention of engaging in a discussion of "inerrancy... or doctrine of Scripture."  I have been a member of the b-Greek list for several years, and I know better.  I only mentioned the preservation of scripture issue (in passing, you might note) to identify the thrust of the article from which I extracted the quote, although I suppose it wasn't really necessary to do so.  It was the translation of the passage, and that only, that interested me.  Apologies if anyone thought otherwise.

Best.

Ted