b-hebrew - Re: Re[2]: Isaiah 45

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Jonathan D. Safren" <yon_saf AT bezeqint.net>
  • To: Raymond de Hoop <rdehoop AT tref.nl>, Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Re[2]: Isaiah 45
  • Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2001 23:58:31 +0200

Raymond and all,
RAMBI = Reshimat Ma'amarim be-Mada'ei ha-Yahadut - _List of Articles on
Jewish Subjects, is published hard copy annually by the Hebrew University
and National Library in Jerusalem since 1967.
It is available online from 1985 on by telnet per the instructions I sent to
the list earlier today.
If you need the instructions again, I'll be glad to provide them.
Good luck!
Jonathan D. Safren
Chairman
Dept. of Biblical Studies