b-hebrew - RE: Isaiah 7.14

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Dan Wagner <Dan.Wagner AT datastream.net>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Isaiah 7.14
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 23:20:39 -0500

Thanks for your post. My original statement re: Isaiah was based only on
relatively cursory personal observation and consequent assumption about the
whole, not on an actual analysis. I do know that Isaiah is better than some,
at least some parts of it are, but i've read a couple things since my post
indicating that i need to qualify my statement significantly.

Thanks,
Dan Wagner

  • RE: Isaiah 7.14, Dan Wagner, 02/01/2001