b-hebrew - Re: Breathe or Witness in Proverbs 14:5

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Dale M. Wheeler" <dalemw AT teleport.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Breathe or Witness in Proverbs 14:5
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 11:25:40 -0800

Let me say one more thing about this example, esp., in light of Peter Kirk's comments. While it is not possible in the next major release of the Westminster MorphBHS to give an alternate, ie., PWX_1, for this use of PWX in this verse, we have already devised a method of including alternates from the various lexicons and concordances (in addition to the current K/Q alternates already tagged in the GWW-MBHS) and these alternates will begin to appear in subsequent versions.

Dale M. Wheeler, Ph.D.
Research Professor in Biblical Languages Multnomah Bible College
8435 NE Glisan Street Portland, OR 97220
Voice: 503-251-6416 FAX:503-254-1268 E-Mail: dalemw AT teleport.com