b-hebrew - RE:

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Dan Wagner <Dan.Wagner AT datastream.net>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE:
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 13:54:56 -0500

Oh, well ... yeah, it's uuhhh ...

sorry, well, hmmmmm, not usually at a loss of words like this, but ... well,
it's sort of like metaphor or something, ummm, or like an analogy or
imagery. Yes, THAT'S THE WORD; IT'S JUST IMAGERY!

oh ... yeah, hmmm, "imagery" ... well sorta hard to define, or describe,
but ...
i promise you, that scholar wasn't trying to say you were crippled or
anything like that ... at least not physically anyway, i'm sure ... really,
it's nothing like that at all; trust me!

Dan Wagner :-)

  • RE:, Dan Wagner, 01/19/2001