b-hebrew - Re: SV: Canonical Daniel Qumran

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: clayton stirling bartholomew <c.s.bartholomew AT worldnet.att.net>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: SV: Canonical Daniel Qumran
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 01:33:32 -0800

on 1/18/01 11:56 PM, Søren Holst wrote:

> You ought to find the cave 1 fragments in Discoveries in the Judaean Desert
> vol I, the cave 6 one in vol III and the cave 4 ones in the recently
> published vol XVI. We're all eagerly waiting for a handy one-volume edition
> by Ulrich to appear.
>
> brakhot
> Soren Holst

Thanks Soren,

Now I am all set up so to speak. Will be back with more questions when I get
the books.

BTW, last night I obtained the last six years ('95-2000) worth of
bibliography for Qumran from some web site, think it was named Orion (lost
the link already). Setting all six years up in a single document for use as
a database this came to 222 pages of text (12pt type). That is a lot of
bibliography.

Thanks again,

Clay

--