b-hebrew - Re: Journal of Biblical Studies

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Dave Washburn" <dwashbur AT nyx.net>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Journal of Biblical Studies
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 10:35:02 -0700

> The Journal of Biblical Studies website may be of interest to members.
> Please find some
> information about the journal below. Any queries should be directed to
> Brian Tucker
> (address below).

I'm wondering about the fonts. Do I have to download yet another
set of fonts, or are these the same ones available at the SBL site,
or what is their source? It would be nice to see some
standardization with these various electronic journals and sources
using a common font set...

Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur
violated." C. S. Lewis