b-hebrew - RE: Hebrew Bible with Interlinear Phonetical Transliteration

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Peter Kirk" <Peter_Kirk AT sil.org>
  • To: "VALEDICTION" <info AT valediction.com>, "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Hebrew Bible with Interlinear Phonetical Transliteration
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 21:59:03 -0000

The BART (Biblical Analysis and Research Tool) package includes a way of
displaying the Hebrew text with interlinear transliteration (not exactly
phonetic, more the standard scholarly transliteration) with English text in
a parallel column. It has lots of other features as well. BART is available
from Navpress, which has recently changed its name but I think
www.navpress.com still has a link to the right place.

Peter Kirk