b-hebrew - Re: Arabic Sources

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Christine Bass" <christinebass AT home.com>
  • To: "Ray Clendenen" <rclende AT lifeway.com>, "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Arabic Sources
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 14:51:53 -0500

Dear Ray,

http://www.gospelcom.net/ibs/bibles/

Online scripture in Arabic and other languages is available at the above
site.

http://www.ttb.org/foreign.htm

An online exegesis of scripture is available
in Arabic and other languages at the above site.....

https://abstore.americanbible.org/abs1/dept1.asp?dept%5Fid=7

The AmericanBibleSociety.org has Bibles available in Arabic and other
languages at the above site.

Perhaps the Gideons would be another resource or could lead you to someone
that
could help you.

Best,
Christine Bass