b-hebrew - Apology to list

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "John Richards" <jhr AT universalist.worldonline.co.uk>
  • To: "B-Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Apology to list
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 17:48:57 -0000

I must apologise to all members of the list for a triplicate set of
messages. Two days ago I sent the first pair, then yesterday when they
seemed to have gone AWOL I sent them again. This morning, similarly, since
thay had not arrived at the list, I sent them again. Then today, all of a
sudden, they all appear! Sorry. Talk about snailmail!

John Richards

  • Apology to list, John Richards, 11/08/2000